All of our MEP coordination work is created in a 3D environment for all the disciplines. By creating a virtual 3D model we are able to offer the following advantages to our clients.
- It allows us to ensure that there are no clashes (this can be validated easily using clash detection software tools).
- It allows us to model and represent all MEP components and, therefore, ensures that spatial issues are addressed before field installation
- Prevents site-based delays and disputes as all services have already been proven to work within the building.
- Allows for ease of communication as the 3D model can be viewed and walked through easily for demo, review, value engineering or QC purposes by the building engineering trades and owner.
- Faster approval / sign off (compared with 2D drawings alone, the 3D model allows our clients to view detailed areas in a 3D environment).
Allows any number of views, sections and detailed drawings to be produced easily and quickly.
Our team has extensive experience of working in the building services engineering sector with strong MEP (M&E) contracting backgrounds. This experience is used more effectively now in the CAD bureau environment where we utilize the latest technology to perform, validate and deliver our coordinated services drawings — providing a ‘clash free solution’ as part of our service.